Saturday, June 17, 2006

William follow up

June 16, 2006

I wanted to check in with you and tell you how things are working out for me. Well, that last session really did the trick. I've moved, and I lost all cravings for coke, meth, or anything except weed. I mean 0 cravings. As in, this is the first time they have even crossed my mind since the move. I also have quit smoking weed in the quantity I used to. I literally only smoke at night, 10 o'clock or later, and can go days without smoking. It doesn’t matter to me anymore. I got a job as a collections agent for a large contracting company. I work M-F 8-5 for pretty good money, and the company wants me to install their server and basically deploy andmaintain their network. Its a pretty big responsibility, but I'm very excited to do it.

I also start school soon, and the degree is all I focus on. I don't go out and party anymore. I go to work, then go home and (will be) studying. Its insane. I'm 45x percent more responsible than I was before, and I thought I was responsible before. I'm financially square, even making some money. My mind is clear. And once, I remember you said how a drug is a cheap high. This job and being down here has given me a more life high, and I'm pretty stoked to be doing what I'm doing. I just wanted to pass along the differences. I'm a 40 year old living in a 20 year old body. I really have grown up, and I'm satisfied being somebody who follows the rules and goes to bed on time. I know your treatment has made this change in me, because its almost as though my mind is clearer and sharper then it has ever been before. Imagine a fog over your perception of the world that has been lifted. I feel as if my eyes have been opened and I understand and rationalize much more. I feel healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home