Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome to my blog

I am a psychologist in private practice in Santa Barbara specializing in the use of technology as applied to psychology. I incorporate neurofeedback, audio visual entrainment, cranial electrical stimulation, skin temperature and GSR biofeedback units, and a breath training unit.

I specialize in applying these technologies for depression, anxiety, pain management, PTSD, ADD, and addictive disorders. In addition, I periodically teach clinical applications of neurofeedback to professionals who wish to add this specialty to their practice. It is my goal in this blog to offer information for the public about how I apply this technology to my practice and educate the public about innovations in this new field.

The testimonials offered on this blog are real, however, the names and identifying information have been changed for confidentiality.

I hope that the information is useful and helps to answer questions about this new and rapidly evolving field. You can find out more about me at http://www.neurofeedback-sb.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home